What you need to know for Mother's Day sessions:
- Bring two to three outfits for everyone; a casual look and a dressy/formal look. Simple coordinated outfits work best. The idea is to have simple clothing that allow you to play and have fun with your kids and also to have a more classic modern portrait.
- Hair and make up for you will take about an hour. It's best if you can have someone drop off the kids an hour after your start time. If you need to bring them with you, my assistant will be available to help supervise and entertain while you are getting ready.
- We might be able to do some of the session outside if weather permits. If you are interested, bring appropriate footwear. Rain boots on everyone can be a fun look.
- Your images will be ready for viewing a couple weeks after your session. We will schedule another time for you to come in to view and order your images.
- The session is $225 including hair and make up. A 10x20 composite print is included as well.